Sunday 19 July 2015

Sandals...the Premiere Adults All-Inclusive Resort



I have had the wonderful opportunity of vacationing at the Sandals Halycon Resort, St. Lucia and all I can say is that the Sandals experience has made it very difficult for me to vacation any other way! The Sandals experience can simply be described as an ultra-all-inclusive...taking care of every need one may have. What makes Sandals so unique and special? The popular resort chain is adults only making it a top honeymoon resort or a place to reconnect with that special someone set in 24 properties in 7 beautiful Caribbean destinations!



My little vacation at St. Lucia was so memorable...where do I start!! I selected St. Lucia as my destination of choice primarily for the Stay in One-Play in All feature that Sandals offered at this island. Essentially, I stayed at my selected resort but was able to dine and enjoy the amenities of the other two resorts (Sandals La Toc and Sandals Grande St Lucian) which was located a mere 10 minutes drive away! Let me share my amazing experience with you!

Beaches and Water Activities:

Each resort offers a beautiful stretch of Caribbean turquoise blue waters with beach chairs and cabanas available in abundance! The Sandals experience have included many water activities to ensure your vacation is adventure filled! I tried water skiing but to the humour of my better half, I failed terribly (not like he did any better:) We both however thoroughly enjoyed venturing out on the hobie cats, sailing, kayaking and the off-site snorkelling opportunities!



 


Food:

For every food lover, the Sandals experience will definitely not disappoint!!! I think I left this trip with not only great memories but also with a few more pounds!! With the play in 3 program, I had access to 23 restaurants! Do you blame me for being food happy? One of my favourite experiences included the French white gloved restaurant LaToc where I had my first try at escargot (being picky this was a huge deal for me but boy did I enjoy it!) Sandals usually offer many dining options to suit your every craving, Italian, Seafood specialty restaurants, Caribbean, Asian and of course French!





Amenities:

The other amazing amenities provided by Sandals included many pools  and hot tubs set in throughout each property! Drinks are available at multitude bars where you are served by friendly, gracious staff and if you rather have your drink at one of the fire pits to add to your romance, just ask for two glasses and a bottle! Or just take a swim at one of the swim up pool bars and sip that delicious cocktail while chilling in the pool (try the Bob Marley)! Each resort have many nightly entertainment options if you wish to have a party style night out! I tell you Sandals really cater for your every mood!




 For those who are PADI qualified can experience unlimited scuba excursions, however a small certified course can be completed if you are not a holder of a PADI certificate. I think I will definitely take advantage on my next trip! There are fitness facilities provided at each resort if you wish to work out the extra pounds gained from the Sandals experience! In addition, the RedLane Spa ensures that you are fully pampered and rejuvenated in your vacation escape!


I have already booked my next Sandals vacay....Sandals Ochi is up next, the countdown is on! Share your Sandals experience, are you obsess just as I am?!













No comments:

Post a Comment